"Since joining the Radio Repertory Company of America, Sherman Alpert has become a great asset to our Audio Drama group. With his rich voice and sharp acting skills, Sherman ushers life into each character he voices.
His talent, preparation and skill make him a wonderful addition to our productions."
- Angelo Panetta, Radio Repertory Company of America,
Director of Anne Manx and the Blood Chase and
Anne Manx and the Black Knight, audio dramas (Supporting)
"Amazing work. Every single take was wonderful. I love how you brought [the character] to near-tears and near a few voice breaks. I can't tell you enough how lucky I was to find you. Thank you very much for the stellar work and speedy turnaround."
- Christopher Ortiz, Writer-Director of RedSin: Martyrs of Dissent, action drama (Supporting voice acting role in live-action film)
"Sherman really nailed it. That film relied heavily on voiceover to bring the narrative together, and Sherman did a fantastic job."
- Neil Murphy, Director of Breadwinner, dramatic short (Lead, Storyteller)
"An actor was required who could really bring the character to
life... Sherman Alpert came out on top.
His vocals, personality, and general enthusiasm shone through."
- Shane Sheils, Director of Mr. Humpfninkel's Sales Technique, animated short
"Sherman is very cooperative and delivers a great performance each take."
- Maria Avramova, Director of Loop, pixilation-animation short (Lead)
"Was a pleasure to have worked with Sherman. Can wholeheartedly recommend him."
- MedGroup, Personal Protective Equipment Commercial (Lead)